The applicable payment method will be shown at checkout once items are placed in the shopping cart. International customers can pay by:
- Credit card; VISA or Mastercard.
- Within 3-5 business days in Sweden.
- Orders to Europe will be delivered with UPS within 5 - 7 business days.
- Orders outside of Europe will be delivered with UPS. The delivery time is normally 5-10 business days.
- Always free shipping within Sweden. Free shipping within Europe for orders over € 50.
- Outside of Europe there is additional freight charges that will be specified in the web shop’s checkout.
- We shall have the right to delete non-deliverable products from your order and to reduce the price accordingly. If you wish to place an order for an equivalent product, it will be treated as a new order.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay any additional charges for customs clearance. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes and Studio WMS has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Should you regret your purchase you can always return the goods within 14 days after receiving your delivery. If your order is delivered in parts, the 14 day return period starts when receiving the last product. Hygiene items, jewelry and underwear can not be refunded.
- Exchange can only be made to a new size of a purchased item.
- Returns that do not meet our policy is not accepted and is sent back to the customer. When using right of withdrawal, the product must be returned unused and undamaged in its original packaging. Any labels and price tags must be intact. Handle delicate products in e.g. silk or leather carefully.
COMPLAINTS IN CERTAIN CASES
- If you have received a damaged product or was sent the wrong item, you must complaint about the goods promptly from the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the fault.
- A damaged or wrongly sent product must be returned in the same packaging along with a detailed description of the fault.
- If we are not able to send a new product to you within reasonable time, you will get a reimbursement of the return freight charge together with the amount you have paid for the damaged or wrongly delivered product.
- Complaints should be done by sending an email to email@example.com.
It is your responsibility to collect the package at the delivery point within the time stated on the notice. If you are not able to receive the package on delivery or do not pick up your package at the delivery point, it will be sent back to us, and we may then charge you a reasonable fee for shipping and administrative costs. If this fee is not paid, it will be sent to debt collection.
- When you have registered and made your order, you also accept the fact that we store and use the information within our business so that we can fulfil our commitments to you. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your personal information. We haven’t and will never sell them to third parties. You can choose to be removed from our register at any time.
- We collect information that you provide us when you sign up for newsletters or confirm a purchase. This information would be your name, address, and contact information.
We use the email you provide us with to send information and updates regarding your order, newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer want to receive such messages, you'll find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect from you can be used to:
- Personalise your experience and meet your personal needs
- Provide custom ads
- Improve our website
- Improve our customer service and your need for help
- Contact you by email
- Manage a competition, an offer or a survey