The applicable payment method will be shown at checkout once items are placed in the shopping cart. International customers can pay by:
- Credit card; VISA or Mastercard
FREE shipping for orders over 500 SEK
- Shipping cost orders less than 500 SEK - 39 SEK
- FREE shipping within Europe for orders over € 50
- Shipping cost orders less than € 50 - € 6
REST OF WORLD
- Shipping cost orders less than € 99 - € 15
- Shipping cost orders more than € 99 - € 10
- Outside of Europe there is additional freight charges that will be specified in the web shop’s checkout.
- We shall have the right to delete non-deliverable products from your order and to reduce the price accordingly. If you wish to place an order for an equivalent product, it will be treated as a new order.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay any additional charges for customs clearance. International shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes and Studio WMS has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- You are welcome to return items for a refund postmarked within 14 days of receipt. Hygiene items, jewelry and underwear may not be refunded.
- Exchange can only be made to a new size of a purchased item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it with the original tags.
- Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and on the approval or rejection of your refund. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
THIS IS HOW YOU RETURN
PACK THE ITEMS
Fill the Return form below and state the code that best explains the reason for your return. Place the Return form together with the item(s) you wish to return. Put the item in the original packaging and seal the package tightly.
SEND THE RETURN
Attach the enclosed self-adhesive address label to your parcel. Leave the package with your nearest postal agent. The enclosed return slip is prepaid and will be deducted from your refunds. As a customer you are responsible for paying for shipping costs and returning any item/s using use the enclosed return slip. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
REFUND When we have registered your return to our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail. If you have already paid for the item, we will transfer the amount to you as soon as possible. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Within 2-4 business days in Sweden.
- Orders to Europe will be delivered with UPS within 5 - 7 business days.
- Orders outside of Europe will be delivered with UPS. The delivery time is normally 5-10 business days.
COMPLAINTS IN CERTAIN CASES
- If you have received a damaged product or was sent the wrong item, you must complaint about the goods promptly from the date you discovered or ought to have discovered the fault.
- A damaged or wrongly sent product must be returned in the same packaging along with a detailed description of the fault.
- If we are not able to send a new product to you within reasonable time, you will get a reimbursement of the return freight charge together with the amount you have paid for the damaged or wrongly delivered product.
- Complaints should be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is your responsibility to collect the package at the delivery point within the time stated on the notice. If you are not able to receive the package on delivery or do not pick up your package at the delivery point, it will be sent back to us, and we may then charge you a reasonable fee for shipping and administrative costs. If this fee is not paid, it will be sent to debt collection.
- When you have registered and made your order, you also accept the fact that we store and use the information within our business so that we can fulfil our commitments to you. Your privacy is important to us and we respect your personal information. We haven’t and will never sell them to third parties. You can choose to be removed from our register at any time.
- We collect information that you provide us when you sign up for newsletters or confirm a purchase. This information would be your name, address, and contact information.
We use the email you provide us with to send information and updates regarding your order, newsletters, related product information, etc. If you no longer want to receive such messages, you'll find information on how to unsubscribe at the end of each email.
USE OF INFORMATION
The information we collect from you can be used to:
- Personalise your experience and meet your personal needs
- Provide custom ads
- Improve our website
- Improve our customer service and your need for help
- Contact you by email
- Manage a competition, an offer or a survey